Another advantage of Silestone quartz surfaces is that it is easy to keep clean and maintain. In most cases it just needs to be wiped over with a dry cloth to remove the dirt. Instructions are given below for enjoying your Silestone quartz worktop in optimum conditions.
If there are no significant remains of grease on the surface, a dry cloth will be all that is needed to remove the dirt. If the grease or stains are ingrained, a plastic scouring pad may be used with washing-up liquid.
To clean the quartz surface more thoroughly we recommend a specific cleaning product for Silestone worktops like Q-FORCE (for marble-manufacturers and professionals) or Q-ACTION (for private use and consumers in general).
It is better not to use products like wax, sprays or sealants, which can eventually cause the Silestone surface to lose its sheen due to the effect of such products.
A specific cleaning product
• over time (unlike other cleaning products, which are aggressive and take away the worktop's sheen).
• in the worktop after each use.
• Cleans all types of stains (wine, oil, lemon, felt-tip pen, etc).
• With PH Dermoprotector to look after your hands.
• With self-drying components and natural soap.
Tel: +34 950 44 41 75
Fax:+34 950 44 42 26
Ctra. A334 Baza-Huércal Overa, km 59
04850 Cantoria (Almería) Spain